- Python (TensorFlow)
- B.S. Computer Science - 3.64 GPA
- TensorFlow Specialization - DeepLearnig.ai
- Migrated NodeJS apps to use Docker and Kubernetes
- Converted Angular web apps to use Webpack and Docker
- Implemented mobile-first solutions for Oracle PeopleSoft apps
- Technical Lead for upgrading outdated websites
- Created developer tools to automate processes with Python
- Placed with the advanced research engineering team working in C and C++
- Improved software readability and resolved bugs
- Presented with a full-time offer by the CTO
Software Engineer Intern @OhioOIT (2020)
Frontend Developer Intern @OhioOIT (2019)
Software Engineer Intern @CBS (2017)
"...Daniel was the lead developer for our Student Affairs site migrations and did wonderful interacting with customers and explaining technical matters in an easy-to-understand fashion. He was kind and patient when training new employees and kept a positive mindset with even the most daunting tasks. During my time working with Daniel, I was impressed with his drive, attention to detail, willingness to learn and be a team player, and overall technical expertise..."
"I highly recommend Daniel. He has helped me with my growing business in several ways to become a local industry leader. He developed my website and built customized payment software. He studied my competitors and gave me suggestions for marketing strategies, SEO ranking, and much more."